Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunset Beach doll factory

I found this in my old SB-files one day. I think it's really funny. I don't know who wrote it but in the mail adresses I see Krista E. and Haley Watkins names. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Hello and welcome to the Sunset Beach doll factory! Here, you can find
descriptions of all the dolls for Sunset Beach. This will be updated
periodically as the character changes, or a new character is added to the
cast. Enjoy!

Today we start out with Caitlin Deschanel. Caitlin comes complete with eyes
that produce tears and long blond hair that is fun to pull. When you pull
Caitlin's string, she says either, "I want my baby!" (Edition one,
discontinued) Or 2, "I can't believe Daddy is dead. I loved him, you
know."(Edition 2)

Next, we have Mr. Cole Deschanel. We only have one edition of this doll, as
when we were completing the first edition he fell apart. Anyway, Cole comes
complete with dimples to die for and a charming grin that will pull any
female under his spell. When you pull his string, though, he gets a serious
look and says, "I love you so much, Caitlin, sweetheart. I never stopped."

Next comes AJ Deschanel. This one has a mysterious, enigmatic, and charming
smile on his face. When you pull his string, he says, "Now that Gregory is
gone, I am free to marry Olivia."

Our next charming doll is Gregory Richards. This man wears a suit and has no
other clothes to change him into. He scowls but when someone yells out in
anger or frustration, the scowl turns to a smile. When you pull his string,
his hair gets messed up and he says in a desperate voice, "I did it for YOU,
Caitlin! I love you!"

Following Gregory is his wife, Annie Richards. Annie wears short, sexy
clothes that no one else could get away with, and when you pull her string,
she says, "I'm RICH! I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm rich!"

Next comes Olivia Richards. Olivia has several wigs, one short, one medium
legnth and one long. To match Olivia's hair legnth on the show, you should
change her hair once a day. Olivia also carries a baby Trey in her arms.
When you pull her string, she whines "My baby...."

Following Olivia comes Sean Richards. Sean comes complete with gansta-type
clothes, a journal, and his undetachable necklace. When you pull his string,
he says, "I can't believe I never got a chance to tell my Dad how much I
love I loved him. But I hated the bastard, too!"

Next is Emily Davis. Emily wears nice clothes and always has a worried look
on her face. When you pull her string, she cocks her head to the side and
says, "Sean, it's okay..."

Following Emily is Amy Nielson. Amy looks at Sean with longing in her eyes
and comes complete with a love potion.  When you pull her string, she says,
"...and then I will have Sean."

Next comes Brad Nichols. Brad wears a Hawiian shirt and khaki shorts, and
carries a donut and soft drink. He also has a permanent duh look on his
face. When you pull his string, he says, "I'm hungry..."

Then comes Bette Katzenkazrahi. Bette has a wonderful hairdo and clothes,
and carries a notepad to catch the latest rumors. If you say something
shocking, she gasps and covers her mouth. When you pull her string, she
moans, "Oh, Poopsie, I'm sorry..."

Following Bette is Ricardo Torres. Ricardo comes equipped with everything a
detective could possibly need. He has two expressions, The Good Cop Ricardo
and the Bad Cop Ricardo.  Recently we have not seen much of the Good Cop
Ricardo. Due to Ricardo's recent debilitating state, when you pull his
string he only utters soundless moans. If Antonio or Gabi come anywhere near
him, his eyes practically bug out.

Next comes the beautiful Gabi Martinez. Gabi has two wigs, a short one and a
long one. When she wears the long one, she has a fierce, mean expression;
with the short one she looks almost childish. When you pull her string while
wearing the long wig, she says, "Rape!!!!" and while wearing the short one
she says, "Ricardo can never find the tape of us making love, Antonio." She
comes equipped with TTOUML to play in your VCR.

Our next wonderful doll is Father Antonio Torres. Antonio comes equipped
with two outfits, a priest outfit and a workout outfit. Doll wears a longing
look in his eyes. When you pull his string, he says, "We have to find the
tape of us making love, Gabi." He also comes equipped with TTOUML.

The next doll in the collection is Mama Carmen Torres, the mother of
Antonio, Ricardo, and Maria. She wears a long dress and a shawl. When you
pull her string, she gasps, "Dios Mio! I have to find a way to get that
demon whore out of my sons' lives!"

Our next doll is Vanessa Hart. Vanessa comes with sticky rice crispies that
you can stick to her face if you want her to have Martin's Syndrome. Also
has two wigs, normal and poofy. While wearing the rice crispies, when you
pull her string, Vanessa will say, "I can't let Michael find me." While not
wearing rice crispies, Vanessa says, "I'm so happy we're back together,
Michael."

Following Vanessa comes Michael Bourne. Doll, like Sean Richards, has an
undetachable necklace. He wears swimming trunks and a T-shirt, and a big
smile on his face. When you pull his string, he says, "I love you,
Vanessa...but I'm still not sure I can trust ya!"

Next comes Dr. Tyus Robinson. Since the character suffers from
'Boringminorcharacterisits' doll doesn't do anything but stand there in his
white lab coat and smile.

Next are the new pair of dolls, Hank and Joan. Hank wears a flannel shirt
and jeans while Joan wears typical clothes.  When Hank's string is pulled,
he yells, "You better stop hurting my daughters, Evans!" When Joan's string
is pulled, she alternates between comforting her daughters and calming Hank
down.

Next in our series is Casey Mitchum. Casey wears a T-shirt and shorts. He
has a continual "Duh" look on his face, and also a smile. When string is
pulled, he scowls and says, "I can't believe you did this to me, Sara! Get
out, you're just not good enough for me anymore." If in the presence of Meg,
his face will soften and he'll say, "It's going to be okay, Meg...I promise.
I'm here for you."

Following Casey is Sara Cummings. Sara has a nosy look on her face, and when
you pull her string, she talks for over an hour, even when you start beating
her against the wall. (I'm sorry; I just found this one too priceless to
change!)

Next we have Tim Truman. Tim has spiky blond hair and a conniving look on
his face. When his string is pulled, he grins, laughs and says, "Tess, the
plan is working PERFECTLY!"

Next, we have a new doll, Tess Marin. Tess has an array of rather
unattractive, brightly colored clothes that come with her. She has an
innocent look on her face, but when you pull her string, she gets a
malicious look on her face and says, "The plan is finally working."

The next doll is Benji Evans, the son of Ben and Maria Evans. He looks
adorable until you pull his string, coz that's when he opens his mouth. He
whines about various things each time you pull his string.

Next is the beautiful Meg Cummings. Meg cries a lot. She has many, many
outfits, mostly tank tops. When you pull her string, she says, "Ben, it's
OVER. I'm not going to come between you and your family anymore!"

Following Meg is Maria Torres-Evans. Maria has a forced smile on her face
but really looks like she might cry. When you pull her string, she says, "I
have to remember my missing years."

Finally, last but not least, is Mr. Ben Evans, entrepeneur. Ben has an
apologetic look on his face, and comes equipped with a fisherman's gaff in
case you want to pretend he is Derek Evans. When you pull his string, he
says, "I'm sorry, Maria!" or "I'm sorry, Meg!", depending on which doll's
presence he is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment